Job description / Role
• Research and identify business sales opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, thus generating qualified leads.
• Reach out to prospective customers and make presentations outlining the benefits of our company’s products and services.
• Manage end-to-end client relationship including negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, renewals.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Ability to develop effective sales plans using our company’s sales methodology.
• Base Salary + commission on sales generated.
• Mobile Allowance
• Fuel Allowance
• Gratuity & Medical Insurance as per labor laws
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Must be based in the UAE.
• High energy candidate with excellent work ethic.
• Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership to function independently.
• Target driven.
• Strong Interpersonal and networking skills
• Excellent communication skills in English. Arabic would be a plus.
• Should have personal conveyance with a valid UAE driving license
About the Company
Organizations across the globe are struggling with the dual mandates of cost efficiency and value delivery while supporting growth and innovation. In an environment of flat budgets yet rising expectations, Information Technology is still often seen as a cost center not a profit driver. Yet there are powerful new trends that can enable you to manage these competing priorities effectively.
For two decades Techlogix – an IT Services, Consulting, and Business Solutions company – has helped its clients achieve enterprise transformation by harmonizing people, business processes, and technology. We build high performance solutions leveraging our practice-specific delivery methodologies that utilize our globally distributed development teams. Our people combine the spirit of engineering excellence with a strong commitment to deliver a delightful end-to-end customer experience. Founded by two MIT graduates, Techlogix employs approximately 300 people in 5 delivery centers worldwide.