Job description / Role
As an IT Security Engineer, you will be the main POC for IT Security support and assist all internal and external audit teams where IT security support inquiry is required.
A leading tech organisation investing heavily in security to strengthen their internal processes.
* Be the main point of contact for IT security support and assist on all internal and external audit teams where IT security support inquiry is required.
* Implement SSO, MDM, and other security administrative tasks to support CTO and DPO.
* Monitor activities of assigned IT areas to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures including monthly, quarterly, and annual account and activity reviews.
* Work collaboratively with Security Compliance and Legal teams to identify and manage privacy, data protection risks, and compliance requirements to help meet stakeholder expectations.
* Implement the Security Policy into all internal & external tools.
* Dynamic work environment.
* Opportunity to work on exciting projects and lead the way for growing an cybersecurity function.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent practical experience.
* At least 2-5 years of working experience in IT Security.
* Familiar with all modern office & productivity tools such as Google Suite, JIRA, Google MDM.
* Proficient in English both written and verbal.
* Strong knowledge in access controls.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
IT Security Specialist
IT Support Specialist