Job description / Role
As the IT Security Engineering Manager, you will be responsible to build and scale the security engineering department across four countries and work side by side with engineers to harden the systems and applications.
A well-backed organisation with incredibly exciting plans to grow and develop into a region-wide leader in their field.
* Initiate, plan, execute, and close on various existing security projects by working closely with various sub-teams within the information security.
* Proactively identify new projects to improve security posture, lead project teams, and work with relevant stakeholders to drive projects to completion.
* Work with each security focus area to identify a long-term vision and high-level strategy, break it down into prioritised projects, figure out resource allocation, and help ensure its continuous progress.
* Identify ways to improve efficiency via documentation, templates, and standssssardised processes.
* Help serve as the point of contact between information security and other stakeholders.
* Develop relationships, promote security awareness, and provide training.
* Manage security teams in areas of Detection & Response, Application Security, Identity & Access Management, Infrastructure Protection & Tooling, and Privacy Engineering.
* Hugely exciting transformation-focused role providing a unique opportunity to build and scale infrastructure in a large scale.
* Opportunity to create something in your own vision where technology can play a vital role in enhancing the experience of customers.
* Generous tax-free salary.
* 7+ years of solid experience in IT security and systems engineering & development.
* Strong knowledge in web security, mobile security, corporate security, vulnerability management, Incident response and threat intelligence.
* Knowledge of Application security (ex. Oauth, JWT, etc).
* BS in Computer Science or a related technical field/equivalent experience.
* Experience in ethical hacking, anomaly detection, and login monitoring.
* Knowledge of Nessus, Burp suite, Nmap or similar.
* Experience in Cloud Security (AWS preferred).
* Experience setting up IT security procedures, processes, and governance, ISO270001 is nice to have.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.