Job description / Role
Robert Half have an excellent opportunity for an IT security consultant/ specialist to join a leading client in Abu Dhabi
* We are looking for someone who can implement and manage the Security department's policies and procedures and security plans to protect and promote a safe environment for our clients staff ensuring adherence to security related laws and regulations where applicable.
* Design and implement information security risk management processes including periodic security assessments/inspections and audits
* Design, implement and operate information security operations center - to ensure security of data across the enterprise
* Day to day security operations
* Develop systems and procedures to protect the clients operations, infrastructure and assets from any security threats or incidents that may rise.
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in IT security
* Enterprise Architecture and IT strategy knowledge
* Security/ information and application protection experience
* ISO27,001 experience (preferred)
* Experience on security risk assessments
* Available to start within two months.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
IT Support Engineer
National Marine Dredging Company
|Abu Dhabi||6 Dec|
IT Technical Support
|Al Ain||11 Dec|
IT Systems Administrator
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jan|
IT Support Specialist
A Leading Manufacturing Company in UAE