Job description / Role
Our Client, a Fintech business with an international presence is currently looking to hire an IT Security Specialist to be based in their IT HQ in Slovakia.
* Build a relationship with business units and technical teams to identify the environment, the attack surface, and the IT risk posture of the company.
* Report on the IT risks which the company is facing.
* Conduct regular internal and external vulnerability scans on Insinet's core systems and the hosting environment and raise tickets with the respective teams for remediation.
* Carry out security reviews for new or major changes in applications.
* Provide your security opinion on new projects and initiatives.
* Monitoring of security controls including reviewing malware report alerts, e-mail quarantine and other security controls.
* Conduct penetration testing assignments as required from time to time.
* Liaise with security auditors and regulators as required.
* Keep up to date with latest threat information and deliver your knowledge in a yearly information security awareness training session.
* An Information Technology related degree or equivalent.
* 2+ years working in an information security position.
* Familiar with the PCI DSS and other relevant standards.
* Good knowledge of the OWASP top ten application security risks and ways to protect against them.
* Awareness of vulnerabilities affecting common Internet protocols and ways to mitigate these risks.
* Security certifications such as CISA, CISSP or OSCP will be considered an asset.
* Ideal candidates will ideally be currently based in Europe and looking for a relocation opportunity.
* Up to 4,500eur based on experience
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
A Leading Healthcare Entity In The UAE
Operating System Administrator
Middle East Executive