Job description / Role
As the IT Service Delivery Manager, you will be an advisor to the business and an integral part of the digital strategy team.
A well-established organisation going though exciting changes.
* Lead the technical support staff, ensuring all team members are appropriately trained to deliver excellent technical support and customer service.
* Monitor team processes by gathering and evaluating call statistics, to ensure continuous improvement.
* Manage the Service Desk staffing levels and task allocation to ensure adequate cover for operating workloads.
* Identify and manage the Service Desk services and subordinate processes, including request fulfillment, access management, event management, incident management and problem management.
* Ensure all service management process are documented, maintained, and adhered to.
* Establish project methodology for all technology projects, ensuring design and delivery of technology solutions are within scope, budget and delivered on time.
* Define and develop business continuity protocols to prevent loss of data or security breaches.
* Competitive salary
* Exciting role
* International environment
* Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
* Strong experience in leading multiple cycles of major systems implementations in large, multi-site organisations.
* Experience managing and delivering technology projects
* Six sigma black belt / PMP desirable.
* Experience in front-line service desk and service improvement.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.