Job description / Role
Our client, a large entity based in Abu Dhabi, is currently looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager – Emirati National. The ideal candidate will be mainly responsible for managing and delivering Information Technology Services in line with the IT division's strategy to support the entity's operational and strategic initiatives. You will be working with the Infrastructure, Applications and IT Strategy and Planning Managers to ensure that ITSCM is attainable and operational processes are set in place.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities but not limited to:
* Developing and implementing IT operations and support aligned with the best frameworks such as ITIL and ISO 20000 policies and procedures to maximize customer satisfaction and IT efficiencies.
* Developing the delivery of customer-focused IT Services aligned with the fund's 5-year strategy.
* Managing IT Support and Service Delivery to ensure service level agreements are consistently met.
* Managing and mentoring the IT Service Delivery team and ensure staff has appropriate training and conduct appraisals on a regular basis.
* Preparing an estimation for the yearly IT division's operational budget while developing and maintaining the entity's 5 year IT strategy plans.
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following requirements:
* Must have a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field; MBA holders are preferred.
* Acquires 5 years of proven work experience in an IT Service Management capacity
* At least 3 years of experience working in a leadership role and managing a team.
* Experienced in implementing and developing IT service-related policies and processes
* Experienced in managing and dealing with suppliers.
* ITIL Service Support and Delivery certification; ITIL V3 expert is preferred
* ISO 20000 Standard Certification
* Emirati Nationals with the family book will only be considered.
* Fluent in English and Arabic.
* Ideal candidates will come from a leading Multinational/Government entity.
* Time management, multi-tasking, and flexibility skills are essential to succeed in this role
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.