Job description / Role
• IT Service Desk - provides first level technical support through phone, email and chat support with a focus on prompt first call resolution.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, Analytical skills, Pro-active problem-solving attitude.
• Experience using ITSM Ticketing tools (e.g. Service Now) to manage and track incidents preferred.
• Working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office application suite.
• Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail and quality.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and customer service skills; A+ and N+ certification are mandatory.
• Support for PCs, laptops, printers, etc.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot end user desktop application issues and provides appropriate solution.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and resolves issues in a timely manner.
• Communicates with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets.
• Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management.
• Work collaboratively with people across the organization.
• Manage service levels effectively and see incidents through to resolution.
• Bachelor’s Degree level qualification (in a computer or IT related subject preferred) (B.E, B.TECH. BCA)
• 1 to 3 years experience
• ITIL Certification is an added advantage
• Languages: English - Arabic
About the Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to health care, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world.