Job description / Role
• Manage the IT Helpdesk number and raise tickets in ServiceDesk.
• The SLA of 95% is challenging and needs focused Call handling/closure and 1st call resolution across IT infrastructure (Desktops, Printers, LAN/WiFi, Email, Office 365) and some of the Applications.
• The Call Center Field support analyst, plays key role by ensuring Tickets are acted upon properly end users get continuous and smooth functioning of all IT Services
• Maintaining a 95% SLA and following ITSM Process in Incident, Change, Problem Management are critical to this role.
• Key challenge is to maximize productivity of around 1250 Users by providing proactive and Timely services. The large user base, Geographically distributed locations, ERP environment and varying degree of computer literacy in organization make job of Field Support Analyst very challenging.
Key Result Areas
• Follows IT GRC Process in creating/ closing IT Incidents/Service Requests, Change Requests and ensure 1st call resolution is done for all IT Services and Infrastructure
• Obtains relevant information by answering telephone calls, responding to IT Helpdesk emails
• Allocate tickets to correct Technicians – Internal and Outsourced
• Coordinates with vendor to ensure optimum usage of Service Desk tool. As enhancements are delivered, he/she must get updated of same and implement relevant ones
• Prepare SLA Monthly reports
• Provide basic instruction / guidance to staff in proper operations of installed systems to maximize the efficient and effective use of those systems
• Act both proactively and reactively to define and resolve IT Incidents.
• Recognize & Implement opportunities for improved IT services
• Assure timely diagnosis and arrange Service of all company owned IT equipment
• Proactive and timely escalation to concerned entity, Issue resolution, Risk mitigation so there are minimal impact on Business Operations
• Collaborate with IT Delivery team to make sure projects are smooth after Go Live
• BE or Bachelor’s Degree (Must have)
• Certification from Microsoft or Cisco
• ITIL Certification
• Minimum four years of experience in IT Call Center, Incident/Problem Management, Network infrastructure, Desktops, Printers, MS Office, Windows & other IT support
• Strong knowledge of IT GRC Methodologies
• Excellent skills in Reporting in XL/ PPT and analysis of information
• Expert IT Support, Hardware & Networking Skills
• Very good prioritisation skills to balance key priorities
• Strong Interpersonal, Communication & Leadership skills
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work effectively with staff across levels in a diverse environment.
• Job Location : Dubai
• Position : Field Support Analyst
• Client Details : Leading client in Dubai, UAE.
• Payroll Company : Raqmiyat.
• Contract Duration : 6 Months Renewable Contract.
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
|Abu Dhabi||2 May|
IT Support Engineer
A Leading Agri-food Company In The UAE
Quality Assurance (QA) - Computer and Laptop