Job description / Role
NTS Group are working alongside a leading multinational company in Dubai to recruit an IT Service Desk Senior Analyst.
The Senior Service Desk Analyst is responsible for proper prioritization, logging and initial troubleshooting of all incoming requests for support from internal and external users via phone and email in a pleasant and professional manner. This position will perform initial troubleshooting of all developed applications and systems, desktop and mobile related operating systems, other 3rd party software, and peripheral devices such as printers, scanners, etc. In addition, the Senior Service Desk Analyst will be a point of escalation to Group IT.
Main duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist users in the resolution of problems related to systems operations.
• Demonstrate core values of People, Service Excellence, Trustworthiness, Process Simplicity.
• Performs advanced diagnostic testing, analysis and optimization of all desktop devices and components.
• Utilizes advanced knowledge of desktop computer devices, operation systems, configurations, service desk support systems and tools, and other related support procedures.
• Helps maintain an inventory of all desktop, mobile devices and network components.
• Follows established Service Desk support policies and procedures.
• Works with outside vendors to resolve problems and coordinate implementing solutions Developments and helps prepare, document, test, and maintain system disaster recovery procedures.
• Obtains user and management approval prior to implementing changes into the live environment.
• Follows established changed control procedures.
• Provides timely problem resolution progress updates to end-users and management until full resolution has occurred, escalates issues on a timely basis, follows IT incident & problem escalation procedure.
• Continuously monitors work order system for reported issues and closes work-orders on a timely basis.
• Documents support calls so problem determination and solutions can be identified upon re-occurrence, identifies recurring incidents as problems and notifies management accordingly.
• Support email, or phone calls has been reviewed before leaving for the day. All incidents and requests must be acknowledged with user and appropriate priority and resolution expectations established.
AED 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Benefits
Education, Experience, & Skills:
• Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience, Required.
• Four plus years of experience supporting and trouble-shooting computer hardware and software systems within the Information Technology field.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with desktop computer devices, operation systems, configurations, diagnostic testing, service desk support systems and tools, advanced trouble-shooting processes and procedures.
• Experience supporting Office 365.
• Experience supporting VoIP phones.
• Experience working with Servers Hardware.
• Experience supporting PCs running Windows 10 and Mac OS.
• Experience working with wired and wireless network attached devices.
• Experience working with Networking devices; modems, routers and switches.
• Experience diagnosing various hardware, peripherals and software problems and PC and Mac computers.
• Desired Licenses or Certifications: CCNA/ MCP/ MCSE / Network+/ A+/ Security+/ ITIL.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.