Job description / Role
IT specialist is directly reporting to the Assistant IT Manager and will be responsible for uninterrupted delivery of service of all information systems by being the front line of support. Role is maintaining all IT infrastructure as Network, Wifi, Servers, Interfaces and Computer systems.
* Support for desktop and network related problems (Setup software and hardware for new / existing and maintains all user account and computer configurations.
* Verify that hardware is operating and periodic maintenance inspections are properly performance by periodical plan.
* Ensure availability of all software 24/7 to answer business needs (PMS,POS, Credit card processing) and solve the system trouble and improve performance.
* Knowledge of ability to support (on-site and remotely) all IT Software / Equipment (windows servers, computers, mobiles, tablets) utilized by the hotel.
* Understand communication with protocols and networks to assist company affiliate.
* Coordinate and follow up on the deployment of new hotel IT systems.
* Minimum 2 years of Hotel IT experience is required.
* Need to communicate effectively with the organization at all levels using appropriate communication method for the matter concerned.
* Adhere to reporting line structure for any communication and reporting.
* Strong organizational and time management discipline.
* Operating effectively in stressful situations.
* Ability to resolve complex problems and quickly find solutions.
* Able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
* Team player and interacts with all guests.
* Associates in a positive and friendly manner.
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.