Job description / Role
A multinational and leading Oil & Gas firm currently undergoing an exciting business transformation program is seeking an IT Specialist to join their dynamic team in Dubai.
As an IT Specialist you will be responsible primarily for managing the organisation's HR community on a global scale and implementing their new HR ERP - HR Access. Other responsibilities include:
* Developing policies and user guidelines on the firm's new HR Information Systems
* Training all system users on system's functions and features
* Providing high-level production support such as research ad system testing and maintenance
* Providing strategic insight and recommendations to senior corporate management for process improvements
* Gathering valuable HRIS data and presenting these in reports for senior management
* Assisting with system maintenance and upgrades in coordination with developers
* Building and maintaining positive relationships with senior HR stakeholders
You will have the following skill set to succeed in this role:
* Degree educated in Computer Science or related degree
* MUST have proven experience with HR Information Systems like HR Access
* MUST have basic knowledge of HR functions
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to provide analytical insights
* Proven experience with working with international stakeholders at all levels
* Bi-lingual with French language skills very desirable
* Industry background in Oil & Gas is proffered but not essential
For an opportunity to work on a global scale for a reputable firm and grow as an IT Specialist, please send your CV for consideration.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.