Job description / Role
- Manages network operations to include: troubleshooting connectivity problems; adding/terminating users; assigning rights and access; resetting passwords; establishing e-mail addresses; assessing and reporting operational status; performing backups and restores; etc.
- Ensure to manage daily operations related to IT, ensuring a smooth operation and therefore contribute to maximising guest satisfaction consistent with AccorHotels International standards and to be of service at all times to computer users of all levels including guests.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance on hardware and software.
- Ensures networks, workstations, operating systems and software applications are operational; ensures hardware and software is patched and/or updated; ensures all analog and broadband circuits are operational in accordance with vendor specifications.
- Ensures for the availability, continuity and security of data and information pertaining to the organisation.
- Respects confidentiality in discussing talents and organisational matters; also maintains confidentiality of organisation and personnel related information
Level of Education
- Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study
- IT & Telecommunications
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Is the IT, telecoms and audiovisual expert at the hotel for co-meeting guests/ customers. In this regard, manages and coordinates everything necessary to set up and produce events.
- Monitors technological developments, keeps up-to-date with technological innovations and makes suggestions.
- Ensures that all IT, telecoms and audiovisual equipment and systems conform to standards and are in good working order.
- Is the "technology" point of reference for the heartists
- Applies the brand's quality standards.
- Opera -PMS, Micros POS, Call Accounting, Network, SUN System/SCM, Oasys System / Maestro System
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.