Job description / Role
• Oversee efficient working of all IT personnel and maintain knowledge on all job functions and administer all business requirements and ensure achievement of all business objectives and evaluate all IT systems.
• Installs and maintains hardware and software, including server and desktop computers, tablets, databases, Operating systems, cloud services, network cabling and equipment, and other communications equipment at required work area.
• Responsible for all aspects of the operations of an IT department including supervision of all technology inventory.
• Monitor information about upgrades to specific systems and schedule upgrades as needed.
• Analyzing existing computer systems and making recommendations for upgrades and improvements.
• Developing and overseeing the installation of systems, which include software and hardware.
• Performing tests and troubleshooting, as well as quality assurance; including implementing safety procedures and data recovery plans.
• Responsible for creating a disaster recovery plan for company data and systems. IT Supervisors also assess data risk factors.
• Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls; Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
• Provides recommendations to the IT Manager during the development of the technology budget.
• Staying up-to-date with field advancements and ensuring the team receives refresher training as well
• Problem solver and critical thinker
• Analytical mind and research orientation
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Project and time management skills
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Microsoft Systems Administration/certification will be an asset
About the Company
Louzan Fashion is a luxury Ladies Abaya and Sheila brand for the contemporary Arabian lady.
Crafted tailoring that is individual and elegant for everyday, formal and special occasions.
A considered collection of fabrics, stitching and finishes are combined together to deliver truly bespoke fashion that blends edgy styles with traditional cuts.
Starting with a single outlet in Al Ain during 2003, Louzan has now added to its name 16 more outlets spread over Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Muscat, Sohar, Salalah, Doha. The supply of innovative modern designs of Abayas and Sheilas are done at the manufacturing arm (88,000 sqft) of the Group in Al Ain Industrial Area. Other than supplying to the retail outlets the Group also exports to countries across the GCC and Egypt. The Group optimistically contributes to the blooming industry of Abaya and Sheila, and special care is being taken to synchronize the highly creative and experienced team to innovate new distinct designs in each and every product.