Job description / Role
• Administers district policies regarding use of computers and data access (e.g. updating software, set passwords, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring compliance with district policy and departmental guidelines.
• Assesses malfunctions of computer hardware and/or software applications for the purpose of determining appropriate actions to maintain computer and network operations.
• Attends meetings as assigned for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
• Installs computer hardware, peripherals, and network equipment and application software for the purpose of maintaining safe and effective district and site operation including classrooms, library and computer labs.
• Installs Macintosh and PC software, print drivers, scanners, etc. for the purpose of ensuring availability for use by District personnel.
• Interacts with the District network for the purpose of installing, configuring and troubleshooting workstations.
• Maintains a variety of manual and electronic files and/or records (e.g. permission levels, network identification, security access, licenses, work logs, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing reference and audit trails.
• Maintains workstation functionality (e.g. install patches and/or upgrades, imaging systems, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring availability of desktop and server functionality for all users.
• Performs initial workstation computer, peripheral set-ups (e.g. installation, testing, configuring, imaging, etc.) for the purpose of meeting the computer processing needs of the users.
• Prepares a variety of written materials (e.g. work order reports, inventory control, procedures, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference and/or conveying information.
• Procures equipment, supplies and materials for the purpose of maintaining availability of required items and completing jobs efficiently.
• Repairs computers, peripherals, network equipment, software, printers, A/V systems requiring specialized computer and electronic repair skills both on-site and in the repair shop for the purpose of maintaining computer and network equipment in a safe and functional operating condition.
• Stocks computer parts, supplies and materials for the purpose of establishing an inventory of items commonly required to repair computer hardware.
• Transports a variety of items (e.g. equipment, supplies, etc.) for the purpose of providing materials at job site or to bring equipment in for repairs.
• Upgrades computers, peripherals, printers, A/V systems, network equipment and software applications (e.g. installation, testing, configuring, etc.) for the purpose of meeting the computer processing needs of the users.
AED 5000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
This position exists for overseeing the Computer Hardware, Audio Visual Systems, Software, Network Connectivity and peripherals; designing, configuring, installing, maintaining, and repairing of these systems and providing technical support to district and site staff.
Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree in IT with at least 3 years experience in providing IT support
About the Company
Albaddad group has been established in Abu Dhabi 1971 by the founder "Hussain Albaddad" to supply the requirements of the tents from the royal family that time and other official authorities in addition to the individual clients. Continued by the second generation of Albaddad who manage the company and develop it according to the highest world standardisation that made Albaddad group ranked number one worldwide.
Second generation of Albaddad family found that the need of establishing factories for prefabricated units, Aluminum, glass, technology, steel and steel structures in addition to the garden furniture and many other companies which diversity the business sectors and products.