Job description / Role
Experience the vibrant celebration of Mumbai's famous film industry in all its colours and flavours at BOLLYWOOD PARKS Dubai.
Our team is at the heart of who we are, and we are looking for passionate, fun and dedicated people who can connect with our guests and take them on a journey into Bollywood. Whether you are working in the park or behind the scenes, you will be part of an engaging and dynamic environment that values teamwork and creativity.
With immersive rides featuring the biggest names in Bollywood, live entertainment and stage performances transporting you into a realm of movie magic, we invite you to join us on an adventure of a lifetime. The most celebrated cinema industry just got a whole lot more fun.
Play your part
- To be part of the Park Operation IT team to deliver first class IT support and service delivery for Bollywood Park.
- To deploy IT equipment and software, on site across the park
- Provide prompt response, and timely updates to all customers for support and services.
- Delivering IT support services to all various business operations such as park operation, retail and F&B business and end users.
- Able to trouble shoot systems, network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Ensure all incidents and requests are recorded in Service Desk and actioned upon quickly.
- Manage daily support issues on site and escalating to proper channels when necessary.
- To deploy, maintain IT equipment and software, on site across the park.
- Support the park in various operation roles during busy days
- Min 2-3 years of IT support role experiences in in hospitality industries such as parks, F&B, Retail operations or hotels.
- Previous experience in handling Point of Sales ("POS"), other retail or F&B systems. o Able to communicate with business users at all levels.
- Have involved in pre-opening of attractions/parks, F&B, retail operations or hotels
- Have some support experience in supporting ticketing system & turnstiles.
- Strong troubleshooting skills in software problem or technical issues.
- Have supported & implemented POS, other retail or F&B systems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer hardware & software concepts.
- Able and quick learner to learn about the retail, ticketing and F&B business processes.
- Able to work in a fast pace and dynamic hospitality environment.
- Able to work in an outdoor environment
- Work on a rotating shift including weekends and public holidays Available for overtime work as schedule requires.
Are you a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria. Essential:
- Minimum a Diploma in Information Technology /Computer Science and/or relevant field
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCSDT), CompTlA A+ or equivalent certifications.
- Excellent skills in excels and power points
- Strong understanding of hospitality IT support and services
The Best Part of the Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes: housing allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances
We also care about your career development by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long - term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014