Job description / Role
Execute routine and non-routine operation tasks according to Operations Manual, Production Plan, and Job Tickets. Receive and record all incident report, ad-hoc requests, and Change Requests from End Users Inspect software and hardware resource utilization, report abnormalities to Operation Lead
The Data Center Operations Technician owns the responsibility of all IT Infrastructure, including customer configurations, within the data center environment ensuring all customer server environments are secure Operational and maintain availability.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
• Deal with all computer systems & software related problems faced by users and co-ordinate with support team to resolves them in an efficient and effective manner.
• Monitor the performance of internal IT systems and associated hardware / software and fine-tune the system for optimum performance / utilization and good response time for users.
• Prepare and maintain the data processing operations and contingency procedure manuals as well as the management reports covering all systems performance.
• Implement audit recommendations and ensure that operations are performed in line with the bank standards.
• Collect reports as may be required on, issues and resolution (eg. Incident Report)
• Applying initiative and teamwork skills to coordinate input from staff and vendors that ensures communication of appropriate and prioritized information in a timely manner.
• Running T24 COB for both KAZ & UAE.
• Running EODs for Card centre, E-Banking, collection and other systems.
• Generating reports and delivering it to various sub- systems and Departments.
• Providing logs/query outputs to Application Support team whenever requested.
• Monitoring ATM Status, transactions thru HPS GUI monitoring.
• Uploading ERP Data’s from various systems.
• Environment Monitoring – Data Center – HVAC
• Ideal candidate will have minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant field
• Candidate must have prior banking experience
• Arabic speaking candidates will be preferred
• Candidate must be based in the UAE
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.