Job description / Role
IT Support Engineer - Managed Services Company, Media City Dubai
We are a managed services company based in Media City, Dubai, and we are looking for an experienced and tech-savvy hands-on IT Support Engineer to join our team.
• Provide technical support to our clients across the UAE as part of the IT support team.
• Work with the implementation team in onboarding new clients, migrating, upgrading, and being involved in IT projects and new systems deployment.
• Answer calls and provide necessary support over the phone, email, or physical visit.
• Manage multiple support tickets at once.
• Manage client requirements and propose new technology to improve their environment.
• Implement approved security guidelines and ensure compliance.
• Keep the IT Helpdesk system records accurate and up to date.
• Install, modify, upgrade, and repair computer hardware and software, as well as computer peripherals.
• Complete management of Office 365 tenants with advanced features.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong knowledge of Office 365 Certification is an advantage.
• Valid UAE driving license and a car is an advantage.
• At least 2+ years of experience in the role of IT helpdesk level 1 and 2, in an MSP environment.
• Microsoft 365 admin experience (SPO, Exchange, Office 365 dashboards).
• Windows Server administration basics.
• Computer networking.
• Knowledge of Intune, MDM, Azure services, security groups, and conditional access, as well as backup systems, NAS storages, and network points configuration and troubleshooting, is a plus.
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
• Fluent in English.
We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, health insurance, and other benefits. We also provide opportunities for growth as you will be part of the implementation team in onboarding new clients, migrating, upgrading, and being involved in IT projects and new systems deployment.
Only candidates residing in the UAE will be considered. If you are still learning or improving your skills in Office 365, SharePoint, and Azure AD features, we encourage you to apply as long as you meet the other requirements.
Interested candidates may apply online.
About the Company
Kew Solutions create technology solutions and support services for all industries with specialist expertise and experience in the Executive Search and Formula One. Annual maintenance contracts, software application support, Microsoft cloud solutions, email solutions, networks and hosting, we offer all the technology products and services our customers need.
With over 20 years’ experience providing IT Solutions to the corporate marketplace we know our clients well and have long-standing relationships. We also partner with other service providers to ensure we can offer the most up to date solutions at the best price.
We promise to deliver a vital service and deliver it well. We’re committed to responding quickly, not using technical jargon, delivering on our promises and always leaving our clients happy. We want to be part of your team helping you deliver the best service possible to your clients.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies