Job description / Role
Our client, a multinational healthcare organisation has a fantastic job opportunity for Female IT Support professionals to be based in some of the well-reputed UAE hospitals. The candidate must be willing to work 6 days a week and in shifts.
The ideal candidate will provide day-to-day technical support on end user devices.
The IT Support professional must have the following skills and experience:
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting end user devices - laptops, desktops, wired and wireless phones
- Maintaining passwords, data integrity and file system security
- Performing hardware and software maintenance - upgrades and virus scans
- Must be female
- Must be willing to work 6 days a week and in shifts
- Telecommunication or healthcare environment experience is preferred.
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.