Job description / Role
Our Client an Oil & Gas operator are looking for an IT Support Specialist to provide advanced support to the Company IT system users for all computers, peripherals, data, and application and networking problems at Company locations onshore and offshore.
• Provide advanced IT technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills for system users both onshore and offshore.
• Provide expertise in a range of business and technical applications
• College Diploma in Computer or other IT related subject.
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.
• 5+ years of previous technical IT work experience with System Administration, Networking or IT Support roles.
• Previous experience with supporting technical engineering or geoscience applications preferred.
• Windows Operating System Upgrade project experience
• Advanced knowledge of Windows 10, Linux and Unix computer operating systems.
• Advanced knowledge of business applications and databases including MS Office, MS Project, MS Access, Structured Query Language (SQL), Oracle, and Citrix.
• Knowledge of Active Directory and System Centre Configuration Manager
• PC/Laptop imaging
• Fundamental knowledge of Data Networking.
• Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3.
• Ability to learn fast and develop innovative solutions.
• Disciplined end-user troubleshooting skills.
• Strong team working.
• Ability to always follow up problems with customers to completion.
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
IT Support Associate for a Major Retail Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
IT Support Engineer
Manpower Middle East
IT Support Executive
Desktop Support Engineer with MAC
|Abu Dhabi||12 Dec|