IT Support Specialist
Job description / Role
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. IT Infrastructure Management ( Main Experience ):
• Monitor and maintain the performance, availability, and security of the organization's IT infrastructure.
• Identify and resolve infrastructure-related issues, ensuring minimal disruption to operations ( Networking & System Administration).
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan and execute infrastructure upgrades and enhancements.
• Stay updated with emerging technologies and trends in infrastructure management.
• Responsible for IT assessment management (Hardware & Software )
2. IT Service Delivery:
• Ensure the delivery of high-quality IT services to meet the needs of end-users and the organization.
• Monitor service performance against established SLAs and implement corrective actions when necessary.
• Continuously improve service delivery processes, focusing on efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Provide guidance and support to end-users, addressing their technical queries and issues.
3. Contract and Vendor Management:
• Manage contracts and relationships with IT vendors, ensuring compliance with terms and conditions.
• Collaborate with procurement teams to negotiate and review vendor contracts, ensuring favorable terms for the organization.
• Monitor contract renewals, termination dates, and compliance with contractual obligations.
• Resolve any contractual disputes or issues that may arise with vendors.
4. L1 Applications Support:
• Provide Level 1 support for applications, assisting end-users with troubleshooting and issue resolution.
• Escalate complex applications issues to appropriate support teams and track them to resolution.
• Maintain accurate documentation of support activities, known issues, and resolutions.
• Collaborate with relevant teams/vendors to report and address application bugs and enhancement requests.
AED 10,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
• Proven experience in IT infrastructure management and IT service delivery (Minimum 7 years of experience).
• Strong knowledge of networking, server administration, and cloud technologies.
• Familiarity with ITIL framework and IT service management principles.
• Experience in contract and vendor management, with the ability to negotiate and review contracts.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Relevant certifications (e.g., ITIL, CompTIA, Microsoft, CISCO certifications etc. ) are desirable.
About the Company
Over 25 years ago, the idea of a camel-milking facility was born at the Central Veterinary Research Laboratory (CVRL) in Dubai. Research commenced with the specific aim to obtain scientific proof of the outstanding health benefits of camel milk. The ultimate goal was to introduce camel milk to the markets and by doing so, to make it accessible to a large number of consumers.
After the completion of the research in 2003, Emirates Industry for Camel Milk & Products (EICMP) was established. By 2006, the milk production facility was completed and the first camel milk products under the brand name Camelicious hit the UAE shelves in August of the same year.
With technology up to latest standards and 4,000+ camels, EICMP runs the most advanced and first fully integrated camel milk production facility in the world. The EICMP processing facility, housed within the camel farm, is the worldâ€™s first sophisticated camel milking plant, incorporating state-of-the-art technology and camel research.
The milk production at the EICMP facilities is closely monitored matching highest international standards. The operation obtained ISO 22000 certification for both, the farm facilities and the dairy processing, and follows HACCP procedures. The whole operation fulfills the strict EU requirements for export into the European Union.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Support Engineer with Network Experience
Future Focus Infotech
B7 Search & Selection