Job description / Role
• Strong Experience in Mobile App Development – Android & iOS app development.
• Knowledge in Web App Development and management – Customize PHP, Angular JS web development, e-commerce App Development.
• Good understanding in UI/UX Design and Development – Web Design, Mobile UI Design.
• Ideally have knowledge or experience Applications like SharePoint , Microsoft 365
• Knowledge in implementation ERP,CRM and HRMS software
• Bachelor’s degree in IT courses Computer Science Computer Engineering Computer Applications or a Related Field
• Good communication and time-management skills
• The applicant must have a Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or its equivalent
• At least 2+ years of experience in providing technical assistance to staff members
• Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
About the Company
A leading Pharmaceuticals Company in the UAE.
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
Operating System Administrator
Middle East Executive
Service Desk Engineer