Job description / Role
• Performs Tier 1 support as a primary role
• Maintain and stock printers around campus
• Execute upon policies directed by other internal IT teams including Asset Management & Client Engineering
• Troubleshoot tier 0-1 type hardware and software issues for Mac, Windows, G Suite, Okta and video conferencing
• Act as the routine contact point, receiving and handling requests for support.
• Provide timely resolution of problems, or escalate on behalf of team members to other technical staff or management
• Monitors intake methods (#techlounge, email and direct ticket creation)
• Deliver products and supplies to the IT Operations Team and other team members
• Deploy new hire desk setups with monitors, peripherals and phones
• Maintain inventory and life cycle of assets for new hires, refreshes and repairs
• Include high quality ticket updates to users
• Contributes to creation of support documentation.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent professional experience
• 3+ years experience in IT Support in a professional environment
• Experience with a ticketing support platform (Jira, ZenDesk, Remedy, etc)
• Fluent English Speaker
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions