Job description / Role
• Ensure maximum availability of systems throughout the Project
• Daily Database Support tasks for proper functioning of system
• Provide consultancy service & Initiates and implements improvements on system area,
• Provide technical impact analysis for Change Requests.
• Adhere to installation guidelines and industry best practices in order to deliver quality service and infrastructure to Operations
• Proactively detect problems related to service and infrastructure operations and delivery services, conduct diagnostics and provide service request ownership to ensure resolution of customer problems
• Diagnosed and troubleshoot Linux and Windows processing problems and applied
solutions to increase company efficiency
• During the project, carry out incident and problem management support to the highest standards and co-ordinate the resolution with the appropriate resolver groups. Ensure that this knowledge is passed to Operations during Operations hand-over.
• Monitor and maintain deployed IT hardware and systems for project including but not limited to users access control, backup solutions and networking.
• Ensure that all computing and communications platform operate efficiently, are reliable, stable & perform upgrade as needed.
• Responsible for Incident, Problem and Change Management of IT Infrastructure consisting of servers & storage, cloud systems, network devices and computer systems
• Coordinating with VCGP HO and project staffs for effective execution of tasks, resolution of issues and improvement of current system
• Study, test, propose and implement new hardware and systems, which can improve performance of above-mentioned tasks
• Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments & KVM Virtualization experience
• Familiarity with network services including DNS (BIND/named), SMTP (Sendmail, Postfix),
• NTP, LDAP (OpenLDAP, Active Directory), HTTP (Apache, HAProxy). Experience with SSL protocols and certificate management. Understanding on load balancing, firewalls, etc.
• Good Knowledge of Apache, tomcat, SSL, Network/linux, Nagios, WMQ, IIR ( If know), LDAP.
• Very good understanding on deployment of application in Linux based environments.
• Aware about backup system Amanda (Tape and Disks) for Linux and Veeam for Microsoft platform
• Closely worked with vendors like VMware/Dell server and storage for any technical issues
• Knowledge of execution of Database patches as when is needed
• Knowledge in Windows Server 2012-2016, Microsoft Exchange and Active directory
• Advanced system administration in both Linux and Microsoft Windows Server environment
• Work well under pressure in a multi-cultural team.
• Certified Linux administration and engineer
• Cisco Certified Network Associate, MCSA.
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, MCTS
• Microsoft O365:Administration
• Hardware assembling and troubleshooting
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.