Job description / Role
IT System Administrator - 6 months contract extendable
We are looking for someone to join a small, and yet influencing team that is:
• Ready to learn and expand his knowledge in the video domain.
• Is a team player with positive attitude and strong communication skills
• Problem Solver
• Enjoy learning
• Self-learner and independent
• Good interpersonal skills and able to represent us in front of a customer
• Work on call or out if required
• At the minimum, we require 3+ years of experience in the following:
• E2E System wise integration.
• Good Knowledge on scripting (bash, Python, Ansible etc...)
• Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS)
• Experience with OpenShift or container based deployments.
• System Administration and Integration
• Visit Data centre sites
• Plan and Deliver upgrades in system
• Should have a background in Video
• University Qualifications: Bachelor in IT
• Nature and length of previous experience: At least 3 years of experience managing IT system Admin or IT integration support
• Specialist knowledge: Technical Support
• Communicate with customer
• Troubleshooting Debug
• Age Range: NA
• Gender Preference: NA
• Nationality Preference: NA
• Language Fluency: Fluent in English
• Current Location: UAE only
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions