Job description / Role
IT System Administrator oversees organisations IT Infrastructure, Laptops/computers systems, maintain information systems, network, servers, storage upgrades, installs new hardware and software and performs trouble shooting. Position is responsible for overall company data back up and ensures manage network security, fire walls and cloud services. Also ensures that problems related to IT infrastructure, Servers, Storages and Cyber Security is resolved and queries / issues with computers and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company.
• Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
• Administering and maintaining organization’s email systems
• Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
• Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
• Creating user accounts and performing access control.
• Supports in workflow evaluation and improvement on CRM.
• Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktops’ applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in timely manner with limited disruptions.
• Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
• Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
• Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
• Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
• Supervising and mentoring employees on new systems and its usage, as well as providing IT support.
• Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
• Assist administration team in system setups, conferences, meetings with zero delays.
• SAGE ERP and CRM application support.
• Handle RMA cases (Return Merchandise Authorisation) for our products of MOXA, NEXCOM, ISON and PROXIM radio devices.
• Guides and support employees on resolving system issues, implementing new processes and technology updates.
• Monitors and supervises all activities processed by employees on day-to-day basis across company infrastructure, systems, servers, cloud services.
• Tech Savvy Individual being eager to learn and keep regular updates on technology advancement.
• Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Education and Experience:
• Master’s / Bachelor's Degree in Computer science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar.
• Applicable professional qualification, such as Microsoft, Oracle, or Cisco certification.
• At least five (5) years' experience in Industrial Automation Industry or System Integrator or Value Added Distributor or in a similar role / Industry.
• Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
• Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
About the Company
Easy World Group Companies (eWorld) is a leading Value Added distributor and solution provider of data communication, Industrial automation and Telecommunication products in Middle East region.
Established in 2002, eWorld is a specialized distributor of leading edge mission critical, enterprise data, voice, security, and industrial networking as well as telecommunications products and solutions across the Middle East. We offer industry leading Networking and automation products backed up by our professional and experienced team to our valuable customers.
eWorld has a proven track record in providing end to end solutions for our diverse customer base and support our clients with a range of core competencies and value added services to ensure that our customers are returned best value for their investment and obtain products that meet their requirements perfectly.
Assistant IT Manager
Excelsior Group ME
IT Admin Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Desktop Support Engineer
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE