IT System Analyst
Chef Middle East
Job description / Role
• Provide technical and functional support for Microsoft Dynamics Finance and Operations in production and non-production environment for different modules including Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Procurement and Sourcing modules, AR, AP, GL.
• Diagnose and resolve Dynamics problems and provide information to educate the users on resolutions in a prompt and professional manner
• Day-to-day user support, coordinating with the support vendor to manage internal D365 system and incidents.
• Play a key role as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance/Supply Chain technical expert and system administrator
• Manage D365 FO security roles, Batch job maintenance and monitoring
• Troubleshoot and resolve D365 FO issues
• Works effectively with users and software partners to understand requirements and test system functionality.
• Collaborate with developers, integrators, and support partners for system enhancements/upgrades
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes, prepare functional requirements by analysing current workflows to improve the quality and efficiency of the application.
• Author design documentation, assess technical feasibility, analyses business workflow and configuration needs.
• Partner with business heads to define data and Business Intelligence requirements.
• Manage and maintain system integrations to other internal and external systems
• Create and maintain documentation of new processes and system implementations.
• Provide general knowledge sharing with the team.
• Other IT-related operations, administration, and maintenance functions as required, Support production deployments, coordinates releases of software build into production environment.
• Help team ensure compliance with IT policies and procedures
• After-hours work is to be expected, but rare on non-deployment days.
• A degree in IT or similar
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations experience required (2 years)
• 2+ years of hands-on experience supporting Dynamics D365 F&O (including WMS)
• Experience in creating requirements specifications based on Architecture/ Design / Detailing of ERP Business Processes.
• Experience with SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and related Microsoft tools such as PowerBI
• 2+ years of project management related experience preferred.
• Understanding of requirement gathering and testing of web-based applications and SaaS services.
• Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
About the Company
We are a leading importer and distributor of the finest quality foods from all over the globe, supplying the hotel, dining and catering industries in the Middle East. We offer our discerning clients an exceptional combination of premium quality and value-added ingredients, through our state-of-the art logistics network. Our company services more than 1,000 customers in the UAE, Qatar and Oman.
We also provide the same exceptional quality of service and products to customers in locations such as the Indian Ocean, Africa, CIS Countries and the Sub Continent.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services