Job description / Role
We are hiring IT System and Infrastructure Engineer to join one of our major clients based out of Dubai
- Hyperion version.
- Automation and scripting of tasks for monitoring service status in Linux and windows environments
- Monitor Hyperion Systems / Applications Logs for errors and outage conditions, manage and maintain Hyperion Services for uptime
- Manage complete system backups including scripting for Essbase backups (archive mode, etc.)
- Troubleshoot issues with client / server systems including SmartView Client connections, FR Studio connections,
- Be knowledgeable in Database (Oracle, Mysql, MS SQL Server), and Data Warehousing and data migration and integration
- Perform performance optimization
- Perform backup and recovery
- Be able to handle out-of-hours service and decision-making ability under stressful conditions.
- Conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to work directly with end users and create requirements, design docs, test plans, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate potential problems/act in a proactive manner
- Responsible for Network LAN/WAN/WLAN and internet infrastructure patching and upgrades
- Responsible for general health and maintenance of Microsoft Windows operating systems and Active Directory.
- Responsible for general health and maintenance of private VMware cloud infrastructure.
- Responsible for server and network infrastructure patching and upgrades
- Follows change control procedures. Works with the team to migrate changes into production environments.
- Performs quality assurance of all changes before they are approved for production.
- Coordinate with other technology team members to complete user requests or resolve issues where server and cloud & virtualization specific issues are escalated.
- Establishes and documents standards and policies to ensure IT assets are properly secured and protected by applying appropriate access management and privacy controls.
- Work with Service Desk provider to ensure optimal end user support
- Be knowledgeable in performance tuning and application optimization For Hyperion Modules (HFM, DRM, ODI, Essbase Planning and FR)
- Possess experience performing backup and recovery of Hyperion applications
- Possess disaster recovery experience for Hyperion and ODI applications
- Evaluate and install relevant patches to EPM products (HFM, DRM, ODI, Essbase Planning, FR, WebLogic)
- Good analytical knowledge to diagnose and resolve issues with Hyperion infrastructure, hardware, and software
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal is a must
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) from an accredited college or university
- ITIL Foundation certification is a must
- Hyperion Administration Certification is a must
- Microsoft Windows Server/Desktop certification (preferred)
- VMware VCP or VCA certification (preferred)
- Experience with VMware related technologies such as: HA, DRS, vMotion, Virtual Switches and Storage vMotion.
- Level 2-3 administration skills in Windows versions 2008 - 2016
- Firewall administration, configuration and troubleshooting
- Familiar with storage administration
- Senior level experience Windows Server roles such as: Active Directory & Group Policy, IIS, Clustering and DNS and other TCP/IP services on the Windows platform.
- Experience with capacity planning to ensure continuation of services. Understanding VMware system monitoring, metrics and reporting.
- Strong backup and recovery skills and experience
- Performance tuning/optimization skills
- Experience with supporting and working on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Upgrade experience required to upgrade Hyperion application to latest supported
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
IT Support Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||26 Jul|
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
IT Engineer - Windows
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jun|