Job description / Role
NOTE: This is a 6 month contract (with possible extension).
On behalf of our client, a well-established International Bank in the DIFC, Swisslinx Middle East are looking for an IT Systems Associate, to be based in our client’s office in the DIFC.
This role reports into the Head of IT.
• Day to day IT systems support, working closely with Head of IT
• Maintaining full technology systems and infrastructure
• Incident management, troubleshooting
• Providing support to various banking teams, addition of new users, user permissions, etc.
• Maintenance of hardware
• Experience in maintaining IT systems and infrastructure
• Microsoft Certified, experience in Active Directory
• Strong experience with MS Office, Windows Server 2012 or later
• Experience within a bank or financial institution
If you possess the above qualifications and are interested to develop your career in a leading global bank which offers long-terms career opportunities, please send your CV online.
Please note that successful candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.