Job description / Role
Kingston Stanley is looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist, for its Dubai Knowledge Village Office. Kingston Stanley is a specialist independent Marketing Recruitment Consultancy, based in Dubai and servicing the Middle East. We are committed to providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction leveraged through a truly personal service. We specialise in the following disciplines; Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Events, Sales, Media, Digital, I.T, Creative roles, and Support Services.
• Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the client brief.
• Advise on strategy for candidate generation.
• Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
• To match candidates to appropriate vacancies, using a number of sources from web portals, social media, direct applicants, referrals, current recruitment database etc.
• To qualify suitable candidates on the telephone, with a view to bringing a number of them in for a face to face interview.
• Interview candidates to ensure a cultural and technical match for vacancies/clients.
• Develop an understanding of market rates and conditions within your sector
• When needed to attend client visits with Consultants to better understand recruitment needs.
• Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
• Speculatively interview candidates with a view to an opportunity coming up in the near future.
• Utilise the recruitment database (Bullhorn Database) to add information and shortlist vacancies.
• Write candidate profiles, for the shortlists to be sent to the respective clients.
• Format candidate CV’s into the Kingston Stanley template.
• Complete pre interviews with candidates to ensure they are fully prepared and briefed on their respective interviews.
• Write and post job vacancies on recruitment portals.
• Responsible for direct marketing campaigns with candidates and mass mail shots to generate CV’s.
• Responsible for all aspects of Kingston Stanley’s brand perception across digital and interactive media platforms.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Cv’s sent to consultant
• CVs sent to clients
• Candidate Interviews
• Financial targets
It is the Consultants responsibility to manage the process, set up interviews, take feedback from candidates, negotiate an offer and close the deal. The resourcing team can help identify a suitable candidate, which the Consultant will then build a relationship with on order to close the placement off.
Qualifications & Personal Attributes:
• Ability to think proactively & commercially.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong interview and listening skills.
• Time management and organisational skills.
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• Must be fluent in English and proficient in MS Office.
• 5 -10 years experience
Our Core Values
• Expertise – To become experts in our field of recruitment
• Teamwork – Always work as a team to help one another
• Initiative – To show initiative in the way we work to drive the industry forward
• Passion – Have passion and belief in the work that we do
• Balance – Have a good work life balance
• Innovation – To bring new ideas to the table to grow the business
• Respect – Have mutual respect for our team, clients and candidates
About the Company
Kingston Stanley is the leading specialist marketing recruitment agency in the Middle East, working exclusively with clients and candidates across the full spectrum of the marketing sector since early 2011. We will help you find, screen and select the ideal candidate for your marketing jobs, and we have the largest, most current and qualified network of suitable candidates, ready to start immediately. Whether you have a role that urgently needs to be filled, or a killer portfolio, you’ll find what you’re looking for here. Strong ethics, honest hard work, integrity and marketing recruitment are the four pillars of our business and brand.
A Leading Group In UAE
Recruitment Consultant - IT Contracting
Talent Acquisition Executive
Addmind Hospitality Group
In-house Recruitment Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||20 May|