Job description / Role
• Provide the required support to the management team in ensuring seamless operation
• To provide time critical support to system users within the business areas, ensuring maximum efficiency to achieve maximum Client stakeholders’ satisfaction
• Efficient problem resolution and maximize the system availability.
• Review the frequently faced system problems and work on the improvements
• Identify pressure points and minimize risks.
• Contribute towards automation and minimizing issues by improving technology and reduce owner ship costs.
• Strictly adhere to the set procedures and follow the guidelines. Provide IT Management Team with needed reports for analysis and decision-making
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science, Electronics and Communications Engineering
• MCP, MCSA, MCSE, ITIL Certification or equivalent preferred, with a minimum of 4 or 5 years of Experience in the relevant field.
• Familiar with Project Management and methodologies
• Technical experience with Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Cisco Networking, Virtualization technologies, Voice over IP and IP technologies, Antivirus systems, etc.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within information technology.
About the Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to health care, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world.