Job description / Role
A subsidiary of Emiral Resources, Alnair Mineral Services DMCC, a growing management consultancy company based in Dubai is looking for an IT Technical Support to join our team. Emiral Resources is an international group of companies engaged in mineral exploration, production, consulting and engineering services for mining and oil & gas industries worldwide.
Position: IT Technical Support
• Respond to and resolve problems that are escalated to the IT Support Team, ensuring timely communication on issue status and resolution;
• Maintain equipment registry;
• Maintain IT infrastructure of the office;
• Update and maintain IT Operations documentation and knowledgebase articles;
• Assist with Service Request fulfillment and project-based work;
• Support and maintain desktop and mobile technologies;
• Work with 3rd party vendors to resolve issues when required.
Provide Support in the following areas :
• Windows Operating system - XP-Windows, 7 – 10;
• MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project) – 2000-2016;
• E-mail support – Exchange & POP;
• Office 365 administration and support;
• Basic network, computer hardware, printer and mobile device support.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT or any equivalent;
• 3+ years’ experience providing IT systems and end-user support in person and over the phone;
• Ability to take part in an on-call rotation requiring occasional after-hours availability (both on site and remotely);
• Excellent English communication and customer service skills;
• Knowledge of Russian language is considered an asset;
• Understanding of a domain/corporate IT environment including PC/Laptop setup;
• Basic knowledge of network technologies (LAN, WAN, Wireless) and VPN clients (Cisco, SonicWall, Fortinet, etc.);
• Ability to investigate, analyze and troubleshoot end-user issues with laptops, desktops, network printers and hardware, mobile devices (iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android, etc.);
• Ability to multi-task by working on several open tickets/projects simultaneously; ability to make decisions on issue resolution without supervision;
• Motivation to learn new skills and technology practices, with a focus on continuous knowledge-based improvement.
Terms of employment:
• Competitive salary and annual bonus
• Health insurance
• Corporate SIM card and laptop
About the Company
The company’s management has extensive experience in the development of mineral and oil & gas international projects, a high level of expertise and corporate responsibility.
Acting as an operator of mining and oil & gas projects, the company has a technical support division in Moscow.
Moscow Branch is a technical advisor, in-house geological and production support, which provides consulting and engineering services.
We are dedicated to efficient and sustainable development of mineral, oil and gas resources all over the world from frontier exploration to mature field revitalization. Our specialists provide a wide range of skills and services that help to evaluate and optimize field exploration, development and production.
Our specialists have extensive experience in mining, oil and gas industry in the countries of Africa, Latin America and Middle East, which allows us to conduct independent technical evaluation and geological assessment of mining, oil and gas projects, as well as ensure high efficiency at all stages of development.
IT Support Engineer - L1, L2 L3
IT Support Specialist
ARCCO (Al Raeel National General Contracting Co.)
Support and Systems Engineer