IT Technical Support
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Job description / Role
Enter Email ID
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, printers and scanners
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve user issues
• Responsible for CCTV Installations ,configurations and Implementations across office sites/villas/warehouses
• Monitoring and maintaining CCTVS across all the companies
• Structural cabling ,Cable dressing, testing or splicing or restoring or replacing or of any connectivity(fiber/cat6)
• Conduct cable arrangement activities
• Setting up accounts for new users
• Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
• Responsible for the site inspection and investigation in any case related to existing infrastructure
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Providing technical support across the companies (this may be in person or over the phone)(Driving License should be Must)
• Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team
• Ensure all issues are properly logged
• Excellent communication and reporting skills
• Ability to present related cases and attend meetings with other departments
AED 6,000 to 6,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Yearly Air Ticket Allowance & Medical Insurance
Desired Candidate Profile
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
• Previous working experience in IT support for 3 years and above in IT H/W support, specially CCTV, Access Control System.
• IT/Computer Engineering graduate
• In depth knowledge of Crestron System is an advantage.
• With valid UAE driving License is a must.
About the Company
After completing his engineering studies in the U.S. in 1971 Mr. Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa laid the foundation of the Group through an architectural engineering firm. It is now grown into a leading family owned diverse business group as one of the top ten leading family owned groups of Dubai. The Group is more popularly known as ARENCO GROUP from its architectural practice which carries that name.
The Group’s diverse business interests include:
An architectural engineering consultancy and interior design practice Real estate leasing of owned premium apartments, villas, commercial offices, warehousing, staff accommodation, etc. throughout Dubai Hotel apartments operations of owned assets Furniture trading Car rental and leasing Laundry operations Manufacture of mattresses, beds Manufacture of energy saving lamps Joinery operations
Over four decades of experience and a qualified team of experts enable the A. A. Al Moosa Group to offer services that ensure the highest standards of quality and perfection.