Job description / Role
• Support the running of the Network and deal with day-to-day technical issues including Software and Hardware
Key Relationships (Internal and External):
• Staff, Network Manager, Business Manager
• Manage the needs of the end user against those of any service providers
• Ability to deal with hardware issues and software installation
• Managing help desk requests
• Confidently with Teacher and Staff Tech support
• Managing iOS Devices and iOS Server
• Giving desktop support/ trouble shooting to all members of the school community.
• Managing IT Equipment including laptop trollies, CT labs, whole school facilities such as Auditorium, PD rooms, Boardrooms etc.
• Printer management including the re-ordering of consumables
• Undertake computer rebuilds when appropriate
• Set up and removal of IT equipment (Assemblies, presentations, training etc.)
• Other duties as reasonably expected
• Bachelor degree in ICT
• Minimum of 2 years in a similar field
• Knowledge and understanding of all IT issues in school.
• Regular updates should be part of the day-to-day role and being aware of them is essential.
• The ability to communicate with all staff is important especially when dealing with technical issues that may affect the day-to-day practice.
• An ability to assess the school hardware and keep stock in as good a working condition as possible so that the SLT can plan for replacement is essential.
• Outstanding Communication and organization skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Calm and diplomatic
• Ability to think about ways to improve communication for support
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Desktop Support (3 Month Contract)
Manpower Middle East
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
Lindner Middle East
IT Service Desk
Sutherland Global Services
|Abu Dhabi||19 Mar|
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary