Job description / Role
- Maintenance, installing and upgrading the company computers/systems
- Provide technical support to the client regarding installing and updating Windows 10
- Performs email and system back ups
- Configuration and troubleshooting of desktops/laptops
- Bachelor's in Engineering (Electronics and Communication) or equivalent.
- With at least 3 - 5 years relevant experience with strong IT background in maintenance, installing and upgrading Windows 10.
- Until December 2020 (extendable depends on the project and/or performance)
- Candidates must be available in UAE and can join as soon as possible.
- Ruwais, Abu Dhabi - UAE
About the Company
OilExec International strives to be recognised as a market leader in traditional and web-based recruitment and staffing solutions for the global oil and gas industry. The principal goals of the company are:
- To provide tools and services that improve our clients' recruitment business processes, resulting in measurable economies of costs, time and human resources.
- To facilitate both Jobseekers' access to worldwide oil and gas industry employment opportunities and recruiter's access to international professional personnel.
OilExec International achieves these goals through a combination of traditional HR recruitment methodology enhanced by the technological functionality of OilExec's online job-posting and resume database.
IT Support Engineer - Urgent - Tax Free Salary
Beaconhouse School System
|Al Ain||19 Mar|
IT Engineer - Windows
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jun|
Information Technology (IT) Assistant
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
IT Service Desk
Sutherland Global Services
|Abu Dhabi||19 Mar|