Job description / Role
Robert Half are currently working closely with a rapidly expanding client in the region who require an IT Transformation Manager. Having undertaken a full business audit, they are now embarking on a complete transformation across all aspects of the business, especially Technology/Digital.
Located in the Dubai office, the main job functions will be:
• Align IT strategy with business expectations
• Manage the business relationship
• Define and maintain business functional and technical requirements
• Maintain a standard approach for IT programme / project management
• Maintain the IT portfolio
• Initiate, execute, and monitor IT programmes
• Manage IT programmes and projects' quality
• Manage IT programmes and projects' risks
• People Management
With 10 office locations across the globe, this is a business-critical vacancy that will ensure the client have the latest technologies and platform in place to expand even further.
This is a new position within an established but rapidly expanding Technology team where you will work closely with all of the functions including IT & Finance etc. to automate and transform the operations of an already highly successful business.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.