Job description / Role
• Service Manager will be an experienced delivery manager with deep knowledge of the ITIL Service Management Process Model-
• Incidents, Problems, Service Requests, Change Management, operational communications, complaints and escalations, meeting Service Levels, as well as weekly and monthly status reporting.
• Ongoing fault and performance monitoring on the managed components using the provided NOC monitoring tools
• Provide a weekly and a monthly business service report, using the provided NOC Service Management reporting tools.
• Initiate actions to remediate potential issues that may impact the service performance and provide continual service improvement activities.
• This individual will play the process manager role of:
• Service Delivery,
• Service Level and Change Management
• Other process manager roles as required
• At least 5-7 years of experience in a similar role
• ITIL Practitioner Certified
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Basic troubleshooting skills of Routing and Switching, Security, Wi-Fi, Collab, Hyperflex, Veeam, VMware, Microsoft
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||2 Feb|