Job description / Role
ITSM - ITIL - Service & Support Manager (Application Support)
• On a behalf of a global organisation eMagine Solutions are looing for a Support Manager with experience of managing a support team for a variety of software applications.
• You will be responsible for managing the SLA's and the performance of the support team.
• The company has operations in excess of 50 countries globally and the you will be responsible for the Incident Management, Request Fulfillment and Change Management at a 2nd Line Support level.
• Direct reports will include an Incident Manager, Service Manager, Problem Manager, Change Manager and Config teams.
• Any exposure to software development, Agile Methodologies and DevOps would be a bonus.
Successful Candidate Attributes and Responsibilities
• Extensive experience of successfully leading internationally based project or support based teams
• Degree in a relevant scientific, technical, engineering or computer related subject
• You are customer obsessed and use data to identify opportunities to improve our customer experience, positively impact the business, as well as execute to make these a reality.
• Thoughtful, clear communication is your specialty; you can translate strategy and goals and communicate across cross-functional teams and complex customer organizations to effectively deliver best-in class service to our customers.
• You are also adept at doing so to when English is not the first language.
• You will manage support level and customer satisfaction metrics, ensuring the support SLA’s are being met and exceeded.
• You will proactively identify opportunities to improve metrics and team efficiency.
• You’re an expert in authentically engaging stakeholders and leveraging feedback for continuous improvement
• You will manage the communication of new or recurring problems to product management, product development, customer facing employees, and customers.
• You’re also a data-driven decision maker with the ability to structure ambiguity into actionable, value-added plans.
• You have a successful track record or identifying and implementing changes to methods, processes, systems and technologies to improve operational metrics.
• Indeed, you inspire continuous improvement in support delivery and that will actively help Ricardo meet its business objectives.
• You bring a commercial focus to the customer support team by driving sales from customer interactions through cross selling and upselling based on customer needs and goals.
• You possess excellent project and time management skills, with a track record of performance and successful implementation across multiple concurrent projects.
• You have an ability to handle multiple, shifting, and competing priorities, and drive the team towards results.
• You excel in both project and resource planning and can minimize unexpected surprises and escalations via early warning processes.
• As the team leader, you have a track record of empowering and developing your team, being a coach and a mentor, and setting an inspiring team vision and strategy.
• You will foster an environment of continuous learning and help bridge knowledge and process gaps within the teams.
• You will also ensure the team has access to development tools, methodologies and resources needed to be successful.
• You are also familiar with contact center best practices, systems, and tools such as Microsoft Dynamics and Freshdesk, as well as other CRMs, Chatbots, AI, etc.
• Serve as an evangelist for our products through thought leadership, blogging, social media and speaking
• The ability to travel within Europe, to the US and Asia, as required in the role and when allowed
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Head of IT Infrastructure
RTC-1 Employment Services
IT Project Manager
TGC Consulting Middle East
Manager IT Service Management