Job description / Role
IVF Consultant (Gynecologist) - Female - Dubai (high salary)
A well-established medical center in Dubai is looking for a Western or Arabic Female IVF Consultant (Gynecologist) with to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis.
- Western or Arab educated, trained and experienced In Vitro Fertilization Consultant;
- Board Certified in Ob/Gyn or equivalent required;
- Board Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility or equivalent required;
- Subspecialty Training/ Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility or equivalent required;
- Board Certified Fertility Specialist or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years Post Board Certification clinical experience as an IVF Consultant -Fertility Specialist; Expertise in IVF- In vitro fertilization
- 48 hours per week
- Paid visa and license
- Fully literate in both verbal and written English
- Excellent customer service and patient care skills
- Demonstrated professional collaboration and teamwork skills with the patient at the center.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
- Computer skills (e.g. workload measurement input, word processing, email, etc.)
The desired candidate must be a people person, an excellent team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and improve. The candidate must be willing to promote one's services and those of the clinic by participating in promotional campaigns.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.