Job description / Role
• Understand the requirements, current state architecture of the enterprise and create roadmap for the future enhancements accordingly.
• Create Software Architecture Document, High Level and Low Level Design document, Non functional requirements for the project.
• Define Integration Design and Security Design for the Web Services and Enterprise components involved.
• Participate in production of detailed functional design documents to match customer requirements.
• Participate in production of technical specification for development and integration requirements.
• Review design documents for services such as Service Design Document, Service physical Document and define Service SLAs in Non functional requirements.
• Collect and Provide estimates for the requirements.
• Engage with client architecture group.
• Collaborate with Capgemini’s internal technology teams and contribute to various internal initiatives.
• Mentor and train project team members on the Solution details for a smoother execution.
• Ensure quality deliverables
AED 12,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 7+ plus years of experience in defining solution architecture for large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, SOA Webservices (SOAP and REST), ESBs, Open Source products, and strong working knowledge of SOA, SOAP, WSDL, Service Orchestration, Business Process Choreography, BPEL, Spring MVC and JSON.
• Knowledge of Web Technologies such as Html 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Spring MVVC and WebServices (SOAP/REST).
• Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring MVC, Hibernate, DAO, etc.
• Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
• Experience in implementing Webservices Security using WS-Security, SAML, Kerberos and integrating with Identity provides, LDAP and ADFS.
• Strong knowledge on design and integration patterns specially in applications involving Portals/SSO, legacy applications, B2B Applications, external partners using ESB.
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
• Timely creation of appropriate technical artifacts e.g. Application Architecture, Solution Design Documents, etc.
• Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams that deliver quality services.
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT.
• Familiar with supporting peer teams and responsibilities such as infrastructure, operations, enterprise architecture, info security.
• Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Back End Developer - Java
Full Stack Backend Developer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Software Engineer / Blockchain & Crypto
Back End Developer
A Leading Company In UAE