Job description / Role
• Expertise in OOPs
• Excellent understanding and working knowledge of Java
• Java Certificate: OCE - oracle certified expert /OCM – oracle certified master (Bonus)
• Basic knowledge of Scala and Akka
• Good knowledge in some back-end technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Lucene, SQL
• Familiarity with Spark, AWS, Kubernetes, CI/CD,
• Deep architectural understanding of web applications
• Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills
• Initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Being responsible and guarding the service you build
• Knowledge of open source libraries, tools, and frameworks, e.g. for logging, wiring, testing and building.
• Excitement for the latest trends in application design
• Experience with agile software development methodologies like XP and Scrum
• 5 or 5+ years of backend experience in java and expertise in OOPs.
• Interest in learning more about new languages and frameworks
• Broad knowledge and understanding of the industry
• Wide experience of successful and failed projects
• Ability to slice and dice problems so they can be worked on by several people
• Desire and ability to mentor junior developers
• Relaxed yet enthusiastic attitude
• Excellent communication skills with fluent English (both spoken and written)
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).
|Abu Dhabi||1 Mar|
Back-end Engineer - Oil and Gas Background Mandatory
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jun|
Senior Developer, Full Stack
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Software Developer - Application and Web