Job description / Role
Position Title: Java Developer
Employment Type: Full Time (1 year contract renewable)
Salary: up to 15K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
The second largest market in the Arab region and its strategy of providing stable financial performance with diversified sources of incomes is aligned with the guiding principles of the UAE “Towards the next 50” agenda.
• Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests
• Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• 40 years old and below
• With at least 5 years of relevant experience in developing apps
• Strong background in Java and Java Applets programming
• Expert Level in C#.net, VB.net, Asp.net, Java script, Ajax, Jquery, Web Services,
• Experience in Web Programming Skills, Web User Interface Design, Software Requirements, Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Multimedia Content Development, Software Debugging
• Experience in database management
• Professional IT Certification is a plus
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.