Job description / Role
Tools of the Trade
A must expert skill:
- J2EE developers work in an office environment and are comfortable using the following software and equipment in a typical workday:
- J2EE rules spring framework technologies (BPM, AJAX Hibernate XML Enterprise)
- Relational databases (MySQL, Hadoop, NoSQL, SQL, and ORM)
- A must expert skill: Java development for 3 years including the following technologies JSH,JPA, JDBC, XML, Java Mail, JSF, Java Swing, JSMPP, Java concurrency.
- PSQL (2+ years)
- Creating several automation projects using VBA for SAP Business Object.
- A must expert skill in J2EE and web development including administration and applying modifications.
- A must expert skill : in JSF and MVC framework.
- Basic skills in Android development.
- Basic understanding for Python language.
- System level understanding for GSM and UMTS architecture.
- Basic knowledge in Ericsson RBS 2000/3000/6000.
- Basic knowledge in Ericsson AXE/CPP system.
- Good knowledge in Ericsson AMOS & MML commands.
- A must expert skill : Scripting languages: AHK, SKL and OPS.
- A must expert skill : Database language: SQL.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field. Additionally, technical background with strong experience in several of the platform’s technologies, such as Java, AngularJS, Spring, and Node.js and REST application programming interfaces.
A must expert skill : ETL design – “extract, transform, load” (ETL) is a useful skill for J2EE developers because it allows them to perform data mapping, configuration, and management of their enterprise applications
Agile development – J2EE developers need to be well-versed in test-driven development to make their projects successful
Writing skills – writing detailed design documents for new application features is a key task for J2EE developers
A must expert skill : Experience with enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) – this server-side software component manages the business logic of an application and simplifies development
Communication skills – J2EE developers need interpersonal skills to lead the software architecture discussions and technical dialogue they have with colleagues
A must expert skill : Problem-solving skills – analytical skills and conflict resolution are used by J2EE developers to complete assignments under pressure and build needed consensus in an organization
Number of vacancies: 5
About the Company
A leading agri-food company in the UAE.