Job description / Role
- Query, analyse and interpret data around trending content and phenomena
- Provide written reports and pitches that explain and contextualize popular video trends with minimal direction
- Write articles based on research, in coordination with global and regional contacts
- Collaborate on compelling visualizations
You'll join the Culture and Trends team which uses video and channel data and trends to connect to millions of people per year via community-focused initiatives or other special projects.
- BA or BS Degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience
- 3-5 years professional experience working with online content and/or large data sets , journalist experience, copywriting experience or marketing content writing experience.
- At least 2 years experience telling stories related to web content, pop culture, technology or news, preferably as a journalist for a medium to large editorial brand
- Passion for the web video/YouTube ecosystem and digital culture
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions