Job description / Role
Are you keen on updating reports, dashboards, and treat tracking key performance indicators for a variety of organizational departments as a hobby?
We are looking for a Jr. Financial Analyst who will assist the Finance team as they conduct analysis, provide recommendations and implement profit improvement projects, strategic alignment initiatives, and achieve sales and income objectives. This position reports directly to the Head of Finance. It is perfect for anyone who is looking to gain a full-circle accounting and finance experience.
This role will be integral in assisting with work plan reporting and reconciliation, processing financial transactions, and tracking time and expenses. The Jr. Financial Analyst will also be involved in analyzing and consolidating budgets, income statement forecasts as well as providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce cost and improve the financial status of the organization.
• Assist in the preparation of financial reports
• Draft spreadsheets, charts and graphs to illustrate technical reports
• Collaborate and coordinate the key financial measurements (revenue, gross profit, expense, and profit and cash), and also advise on cost reducing techniques
• Monitor variances and follow up on discrepancies
• Perform budget and cost analysis, reviewing and advisory of financial status
• Enhance reporting and review processes which create efficiencies for our Finance team
• Update, develop and maintain monthly financial reports and operational review materials to be used by the executive management team for making strategic decisions
• Minimum of one to two years experience as a junior financial analyst or in a similar role, preferably in the banking industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or economics, or any finance related degree
• Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to prioritize task, multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment
• Data analytics and good IT skills – Proficiency in MS Access, Excel, Power-Point, accounting software, project management software, financial modelling, and analysis application.
• Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated and organized
• Good research, quantitative, and analytical skills
• The ability to produce consistent quality under deadline pressure while paying careful attention to detail
• Ability to analyze problems and create solutions independently and at own discretion
• Proficiency in quickbooks would be a huge plus.
• Advanced level of SQL.
• Expertise with ETL.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Experience with Python or alternative scripting languages
• Demonstrated capability in all aspects of leading a small team.
• Proactive and agile, we’re a growing business and priorities will shift and evolve
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Comfortable communicating findings to wider business and leading presentations
• Familiarity with an e-commerce/telco/digital product based business would be a huge advantage
• Understanding of core drivers/metrics of an SaaS/E-commerce style business and it’s customers (CAC, ARPU, MRR LTV, Churn, Profitability, Revenue) would be a huge bonus
• Business Intelligence experience working in Data Warehouse solutions (MySQL and Redshift) is highly desirable.
About the Company
HitPixel is a technology-centric marketing powerhouse creating digital success stories since 2003. We use breakthrough technology to create, promote, and monetize digital products and solutions worldwide.
We produce the finest content and utilize proprietary technology to streamline user acquisition efforts. All of our solutions are built in-house, giving us full control over processes and outputs—from concept to consumer. Thus, we are able to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction throughout the lifecycle our products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manpower Middle East
Unique TAJ HR Consultancy
SFM Corporate Services