Job description / Role
We are looking for a full time Jr. Graphic Designer for a period of 3-4 Months, who is available immediately to join.
The candidate will be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
• Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
• Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
• Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
• Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
• Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
• Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects and Premiere
• Natural Self-starter and out of the box thinker and designer
• Attention to details
• Able to meet deadlines and follow internal processes
• Experience in creating artworks and visuals in the fields of: Branding, Web, Infographics, and Social Media
• Extensive working knowledge of industry standard design tools (Sketch, Illustrator, PS etc)
• Strong portfolio of built work which demonstrates excellent technical capabilities.
• Experience in motion graphics, animation, and/or video editing
• In depth knowledge of various social media platforms and how to use them
About the Company
Invertium is a new approach Marketing, Communications and PR Agency based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
We believe in the collaborative force of super teams who are galvanized by the power of technology, bringing out the best in each one of us, upholding a culture of creative harmony to deliver the best for your business.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Graphic Designer for a Security and Surveillance Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Senior Graphic Designer
UI / UX Designer
Connected Group ME
Web/Video Designer and Editor
Automotive Management Services (AMS)