Job description / Role
BUSINESS SOLUTIONS DEVELOPMENT AND SUPPORT
• Understand, analyze and define business and technical needs together with business function representatives.
• Participate in design, development and deployment of local solutions for the business function following the global CLIENT standards, principles and practices.
• Anticipate and identify issues that may impact the support or performance of a system and initiate corrective actions.
• Provide maintenance and support for local and global IS system solutions.
• Ensure quick and efficient Incident Resolution according to Service Level Agreements to achieve high customer satisfaction.
• Initiate and implement systems changes to meet new objectives and/or to reduce development and support efforts
• Ensure appropriate system’ documentations and training programs/materials are in place
• Plan and lead the execution of the assigned project phases, ensure the delivery of expected functionalities within agreed scope, budget, resources and timing.
• Identify future service owner and define service delivery model and transition to service provider
• Apply project management, change management, service management methodology and usability practices based on known solutions, applications and best practice assuring adherence to IS standards
• Manage allocated resources for assigned projects phases anticipate and mobilize cross functional resources when required (procurement, legal, technology, finance, 3rd party suppliers and consultant, etc.)
• Monitor and assess regularly the project progress and escalate the issues to the Stakeholders on a timely basis.
• Communicate regularly with the project team, and prepare project status reports and other project information for the Project Stakeholders.
• Contribute to resolution of project related issues by analyzing, identifying and proposing solutions
• Develop and distribute quality project-related documentation to all interested parties, including project plan and schedule, project charter, communications plan, requirements document, design document, deployment plan, test plan, maintenance transition plan, and notification of project end.
• University degree in Computer Sciences / Information Systems
• University degree with additional certificates, degrees or experience in Business Administration, Project Management & Service Management
• 1 to 5 years in delivering and supporting system solutions in large and multinational company
• 1-2 years in specific technology area(s)
• Experience in managing small projects
• Fluent in English
• PC business usage (MS Office)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Proven track record in automating
• Salary up to AED 7000
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Purchasing Officer - FMCG
RTC-1 Employment Services