Job description / Role
A Leading Yacht Rental Company requires a Jr. Sales Coordinator to follow bookings and assist management.
Objectives: Yacht Bookings Coordination, Reply to Enquiries, Crossell, upsell, close the sales and perform own sales. Fill reports, assist business coordinator and management
• To Provide satisfactory answers to booking enquiries from customers. This will require to be 100% informed about our Yacht, Limo, Food and Drinks packages
• Reply primarily to enquiries via Email, Social Media, Whatsapp groups.
• To help with Phone enquiries assisting the Business Coordinator
• To send related Email Confirmations, to reply on WhatsApp messages and to send pictures to customers, replying to their questions (FAQs or non-FAQs)
• Bookings Hostess: receive customers, bring them to the yachts, ensure they are comfortable and help coordinate departures and arrivals.
• Promptly pick up phone calls, from customers and management
• To ensure that all GPS bookings are also registered on our Business Calendar
• To perform ad hoc tasks subjects to coordinator/management’s requests i.e.: money collection, money deposit, Items collection, calendar keeping, meeting setup, event guests list update
• To assist Business Coordinator in her daily job
• To sell and to perform own sales after obtaining own leads
• To keep Excel files updated: Yachts Data, Clients Database, Business Development Data etc.
• To assist in event preparations, by welcoming the guests and coordinating related catering, departures, list and to join them
• To take care of logistics of Online Orders
• To update bookings online to ensure no double bookings
• To send post-trip feedback forms/reviews
Reporting to: Business Coordinator
Other interactions: Yacht Captains & Crew, Operations Manager, Managing Director
Probation: 6 months
Working Hours: 9/10 Hours a day subject to business demands, 1 day off per week will be reserved for the employee.
• AED 2500 Basic Salary inclusive of Allowances
• Monthly Income Share calculated on Team's hourly income
• Average Monthly compensation (with income share) might vary from 2,500 AED to 3,500 AED
• Yearly return ticket for home travel
• Company phone with Calls & Data Package
AED 2,500 to 3,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: UAE Visa, Health Insurance, Yearly Annual Ticket, Profit Share
• Bachelor degree, preferably in communication, business or languages
• Networking and interpersonal skills (Emotional Intelligence)
• Organizational, Problem Solving skills
• MS Excel, Calendar
• Customer Service orientation
• Previous Sales Experience and multilingual is Preferred
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.