Job description / Role
On behalf of one of our clients, we are seeking a Technical consultant with MS Dynamics Navision background, having worked on the MS Navision product extensively.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Setting POS environment for requirement
- Daily store on call support & monitoring daily job schedule on any version (2009,2013,2017)
- Store closing follow up & Checklist validation
- Report Creation / Deletion / Modification
- Functionality requirement reporting to Partner for development
- Functionality testing and deployment
- Reconciliation issues investigation
- Object update (Backup of Objects required) at HO
- Object Pack Synchronization With Partner
- Scheduled job monitoring and errors resolution
- POS and back office configuration for new store opening
- Offer configuration at head office and replicate to stores
- Resolution of store user's query
- Report writing in NAV2017 & Technical support to NAV users
- Follow up with vendors to resolve raised tickets
- Support Ticket reply to users and closing on daily basis
- Handheld device support to users
- User creation and assigning roles and permissions
Knowledge Skills & Competencies Required:
- At least 2 full cycle implementations / support project
- Modules: Navision, LS Retail, Inventory, Sales & Finance
- Should have experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision & general understanding of ERP Software
- Must have ability to work and to face customer independently.
- Certification on Microsoft professional in Navision Installation or Development. (preferred)
- Must have Good communication, analytical, training skills and logical thinking
- Knowledge of customization in Navision /LS Retail
- Should have developed customization from scratch
- Should have done projects on support
- Upgrade and Migrations with end-user application support engagement
- Working experience 2-3 Years
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.