Job description / Role
Our client a well established Maritime Company in Dubai is seeking to hire a Junior Account Executive. Incase if this interest you kindly share a copy of your updated CV with latest photograph on it.
Position: Junior Account Executive
Department : Maritime Logistics
Reporting to Key Account Supervisor
Candidates to preferably have minimum 1-3 yrs Customer Service/Sales Support experience in Liner – Container or RORO / Freight forwarding / Logistics companies.
Salary bracket : AED 4000 to AED 6500 + company mobile phone allowance, yearly leave & air ticket, both company & employee performance based bonus and increment on yearly basis, company laptop.
• Support all customer service and sales support activities for principle company for all pricing & support functions.
• Support all customer service and sales support activities for RoRo, Break Bulk & Project clients.
• Independently handle remaining ML Freight Forwarding business.
• Handle Key Accounts with the support of Supervisor.
• Independently correspond with local / overseas agents, airlines, shipping lines and principals.
• Attend to all Liner – principle company Maritime Logistics UAE enquiries efficiently and completion of it within the shortest possible time.
• Attend to all RFQs efficiently and completion of it within the shortest possible time.
• Increase the profitability of jobs by effective negotiations of rates with suppliers & key accounts.
• Follow up closely with customers to secure business.
• Prepare/update SOP for Key accounts on regular intervals as per client requirements and update the same to operations for effective execution.
• Support the sales team by providing useful market information and customer information.
• Maintaining reports of all the discussions and proposals.
• Ensure that the sales support activities are in line with Company code of conduct.
• Timely handling of Liner/FFW activity requirements of Principals/key accounts.
• Efficiency in RFQ handling
• Success rate in handling Key account business.
• Reliability in communication and delegation.
AED 4,000 to 6,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 01-03 years of experience in Freight and Logistics – Sales Support / Key Account handling / Customer Service.
• Fluent communication skills
• Excellent computer skills for Microsoft office.
• Strong knowledge of Internet functionalities
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Customer Service Representative
Excelsior Group ME
Customer Service Agent
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
J&T Express Middle East